Monday, October 18, 2010

Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder...????

Well, absence has definitely made us realize how much we had missed Brie's/Luna''s presence in our home---
She's got a face that can make you smile and melt your heart ♥

She can definitely make a fashion statement  !!

Husband "Ramses" gives her kisses every morning...he still loves her.

"O.K., Buddy, I don't mind sharing but move it over..."

and after a huge breakfast, Ramses and Royal take a little nap !

What I missed about Brie is how she plops her whole 13 lbs on my chest in the morning to let me know she's ready to go out !!  The other thing I had forgotten is how she lets me know she's ready to come back into the house with her distinctive..."WUMP-WUMP" BARK !!

But most of all, sweet girl, you'll always be in my heart ♥   Love you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment